At Ecologistics, we feel everyone should have a chance to lend their voice to the Deep Ecology Collaboratory regardless of her or his financial situation. We feel this so strongly, we have decided to underwrite a large part of the event and are introducing Pay-What-You-Can registration.
During the Deep Ecology Collaboratory, you will have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet and collaborate with top leaders in the environmental movement. The work we will be doing requires everyone’s knowledge, talent, and passion.
The intent of the Collaboratory is to have attendees participate in all sessions as we will be building on each presentation and mealtimes are great opportunities to meet people and develop new synergies. However, we understand some of you may not be able to stay the entire weekend so passes are available for each day.
Registration is easy on the Deep Ecology Collaboratory Registration webpage.
- Select passes for the days you plan on participating (Friday evening, Saturday, Sunday).
- Select Onsite Lodging if you wish to share an 8-person cabin with centralized restrooms and showers.
- Enter the total amount you can pay.
- Tell us a little about yourself (e.g. select a food preference – omnivore, vegetarian, or vegan).
- Complete the credit card payment section and submit your payment.
- You will receive an e-mail registration confirmation.
Already Paid for Early Bird Registration?
If you have already paid for Early Bird Registration and would like to take advantage of the Pay-What-You-Can option, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.